Ready To Get Started?
Creating a website doesn’t have to be difficult. Let The WP Village get you started with our Free WordPress blog and website set up!
What do you get with our free WordPress set up service? You get an easy to use WordPress website with the tools you need to grow.
- Installing Latest Version Of WordPress
- Starter Theme Installation (theme can be changed at any time)
- SEO Optimization
- Increased Website Speed
- Site Security
- Contact Form (form data sent to your email and saved)
- Social Media Sharing Integration
- Mobile friendly responsive design
- Google Analytics Integration
- 15 Day Free Email Support
All this for FREE?
You might be asking yourself, why would the WP Village offer this service for free? We know what it is like to be just starting out and how overwhelming things can be with WordPress. We want to take some of the stress off your plate by assisting you in getting you up and running.
There is no catch and there is no contract or obligation!
How to Get Started
- Choose from one of our preferred hosts below and click the logo or button. You will be redirected to the host’s site and a guide to set up your hosting account. While you are setting up your hosting account, choose a domain name you are happy with.
- Our preferred hosts will guide you through the domain registration process.
- If at any point you find you are unclear on what to do, please contact us and we will walk you through domain and hosting setup.
- After you have set up an account with one of the hosts below, fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Past your receipt in the form below and we will take it from there!
1. CHOOSE A HOST FROM OUR PREFERED PROVIDERS
2. FILL OUT THIS FORM AND PASTE YOUR HOST ACCOUNT RECEIPT
That’s it! You will have an awesome, secure, SEO friendly WordPress blog with a contact form in no time!
Once, we have all these details, we start setting up your WordPress blog, usually in 4 to 24 hours.
Note: We will not keep any of the login/account information from you. Once we set up your blog, you can change your cpanel (website dashboard) password for security purpose. You will have complete control after your WordPress site is set up!